Weitere Musikbusinessnews der letzten Tage:
- Got Spotify? Got friends? You should also get TuneTug — Tech News and Analysis „TuneTug is an app that lets party guests request and vote for the songs they want to hear next at an event via their mobile phones. The app integrates with music that’s playing from iTunes libraries or streaming from Spotify Premium.“
- Deezer Goes Boldly Global, Thumbing Its Nose At U.S. | paidContent „The Deezer music subscription service has put a June 2012 deadline on its already-announced plan to roll out in over 200 countries – a globalisation that will take it pretty much everywhere except the U.S..“
- Turn YouTube into a Jukebox with Tubalr „If you depend on YouTube to get your daily music fix, Tubalr is an awesome little site with a very strange name which makes listening to music powered by YouTube easier, and more enjoyable, than ever. Built by Cody Stewart, the site is certainly not the first of its kind but its slick and simple layout makes it a great choice for audiophiles who want to focus on listening to music without having to worry about a bunch of extra settings.“
- Tape.TV-Wachstum: Berliner Startup bezieht die Räume der ehemaligen australischen DDR-Botschaft | Gründerszene Der Musikvideodienst Tape.TV ist dieses Jahr von 35 auf über 80 Mitarbeiter angewachsen.
- With $2 Million In Funding, Senzari Prepares To Take On Pandora | TechCrunch „There are two main complaints that always crop up whenever you mention Pandora: its music catalog is too small and it’s not available outside the U.S. That’s room enough for another startup to move into the streaming radio space, at least according to the folks at the new Miami-based streaming music startup Senzari. The service recently launched into private beta in the U.S. and Brazil, with plans to expand further into Latin America, Spain and Australia in the future.“
- Sonos updates software to 3.6 „Slacker Radio is now available as a free music service on Sonos in the United States and Canada.
Improved Spotify integration on Sonos, providing access to the Spotify Inbox and ability to play music from Spotify’s new releases and top tracks.“